Thursday, April 26, 2012

An Exciting Week!

This is an exciting week at our house! Every week, heck every day, is exciting in it's own crazy and random fashion, but this week is super special. It's so special that I'm thinking about giving something away.

What do you think? Why is this week so very special? Should I give something away? Does anyone still read this space? 


Let's find out. Check out the handsome face above and leave me a little comment...whatever comes to mind.  God bless you!

5 comments:

Kat said...

Hi! I am so glad to see you're blogging again. I want to know more about how Theo's doing. Is he really walking on his own? The last thing I remember he was on a walker.

Grace said...

I'm game. What is more exciting this week than most?

Jill said...

Hmmm...I see from your header that one of your adorable little boys has a birthday coming up! Could that be why??? :-) My oldest son has a birthday on Saturday. Special week for us too! Oh, and giveaways are always fun.

Stephanie @ Ralphcrew said...

Kat, yes! Theo is REALLY REALLY walking. He's a 100% walking kid now. I'll share more about him soon.

Grace and Jill, thank you for being such dependable friends! Stay tuned.

Jolene said...

Happy Birthday, Ralph!!!

Congratulations that Theo is really, really walking! Woohoo!

And, yes, there ARE people who read your blog. :-)