Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hot hot hot


Finally, it is getting hot here. All of a sudden it feels like summer! Maybe my grass will stop growing so fast-the mower died over the weekend.
The kids and I went to the pool today while Ralphie napped. We took a couple of turns on the lazy river. I taught Rosie how to push off the wall to get going underwater. It wasn't very crowded at all.


While I was working with Rosie, I noticed a mom helping her daughter walk in the water. The young girl looked about eight years old and she appeared to have Cerebral Palsy. I was so happy to see them at the pool. Sometimes I just watch people at the pool and I wonder where all the kids with DS and other disabilities are. I know they exist. I just hardly ever see them in public and I am fairly observant. Oh well, I was just thankful for this beautiful mom and daughter.


1 comments:

Tammy and Parker said...

Yay! for summer, eh? What a cutie you have there too!