Thursday, July 24, 2008

Little Mommy


One of my favorite things about parenting is delegating responsibility. When it comes to regular chores, forget about getting Rose to help without putting up a fight. But, when it comes to baby care she is more than willing to help. Whether it is diaper changes, organizing toys, dressing or giving a bottle she is game.

Yesterday I was busy with something, don't remember, so I handed her a jar of baby food and asked her to go feed Ralph. You should have seen her eyes light up! I haven't seen her this motivated since the day I asked her to come tell me if anyone was being naughty in the basement playroom. Little girls crack me up!

So I snapped this hilarious picture a few minutes later. She did a great job feeding. She only dropped a couple of glops and had the whole "open up and take a bite" face down pat.

0 comments: