Sunday, January 27, 2013

Like a child

I am so inept, like a child in this culture. I'm constantly being given opportunities to run blind, in faith that someone will catch me when I fall...and I fall, and fail, all the time.

Tomorrow morning some documents will be put onto a bus (It would have been put on the train, but the train arrives too early in the morning for me to catch.). I need these documents and there is no other way to get them. When it absolutely, positively HAS to be there...it goes on the train (or bus). I will have to find the correct bus from Krivoy Rog and request the papers.

How will I do this?

I do not know.

I must do this.

I'm really ready to be back on my own turf. I'm ready to be in charge again. I'm ready to be the mom. For me, this is the most difficult part of the journey...the absolute helplessness.

I'm getting "in touch" with my helplessness. Like a child.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Praying all goes well w/ fetching your documents! Oh my. Can someone from church help you? You know, someone that speaks both Russian and English? :-)

I think many folks are ready for you to be the mom again...Praying!