Wednesday, January 16, 2013

No Coincidence

After landing in Kiev Monday afternoon, I was able to spend some time with some old friends before heading to the train station. We met in this city EXACTLY two and a half years ago...July 15, 2010. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Do yourself a favor and go read their blog: http://letitbetome.blogspot.com/

I ate a wonderful dinner with these great friends at a Crimean restaurant. What could be better than fantastic friends and a plate of plov? Well, I'll tell you what...how about a glass of champagne? A celebrating couple sent a glass of sweet bubbly to everyone in the place!

Here is a chuckle for you...when you think of salad, you think macho, right? Check out the "Salad for real men" on this menu! It's a delicate mix! ROFL!



1 comments:

Sarah said...

On that day, 2.5 years ago, I was also in that beautiful country meeting the baby boy who opened my eyes to the plight of the orphan and changed my life forever! I would probably not be sitting here on your couch watching your little ones laugh and play together if not for that day!