Monday, January 7, 2013

Merry Ukrainian Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!

Today is the day that Christmas is celebrated in Ukraine. I was hoping to be back there by now. It would have been possible for me to have court last week, the court was open and the judge had an available slot in her schedule, but the prosecutor was not available. 

We have not forgotten about Maxim! Ruby is very excited for him to come live at our house. She keeps asking me, "does Max-y don't have a mom?" She's so dang sweet about him, just like she was about Theo.

Speaking of Theo...poor little dude.

He had a really rough Christmas break. He's been doing a lot of hitting...himself of course. Some days are worse than others and I'm still trying to decide if it's a behavioral issue, or a pain/medical issue. So hard to tell with a non-verbal child. 

I slipped some mittens on Theo in a moment of desperation. He loved patting them together and on the back door, too! Thank goodness the mittens distracted him long enough to forget about hitting. Phew.

 Ruby. Sheesh.

I suddenly have about 20 photos like this on my phone. In December I used up a 3 hour airport layover just deleting whacked-out photos like this. I know what I'll be doing with my layovers next week. 

0 comments: